- Please note that guests are required to provide hotel with booking confirmation form and a credit card imprint or cash upon check-in to cover incidental charges such as meals, drinks, laundry and etc.
- Effective June 1, 2014, the Penang State Government will be imposing a Local Government Fee of MYR 3 nett per room per night payable directly to the hotel upon check in (not included in the room rate and taxes stated herein).
- Adults (12 years old and above) who request for extra breakfast will be charged RM 35.00 nett per pax.
- Kindly note that surcharge of MYR 50 per room per night payable upon check-in will be imposed on every Penang State Public Holiday as below. Surcharge of Rm100 per room per night for Christmas & New Year week.
|2016 Dates||2017 Dates||Public Holidays|
|05/02/2016 – 09/02/2016||26/01/2017 – 31/01/2017||CHINESE NEW YEAR|
|06/07/2016 – 07/07/2016||24/06/2017 – 27/06/2017||HARI RAYA PUASA|
|12/09/2016||02/09/2017||HARI RAYA HAJI|
|24/12/2016 – 02/01/2017||24/12/2017 – 02/01/2018||CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR|
- Modification and cancellation may be allowed depending on the rate plan policy as stated in the policy section. We reserve the right to charge your credit/ debit card for modification, cancellation and no-show fees as per the stated policy for your reservation.
- By 1 April with implementation of GST. Any refund will be less administrative costs as well as 6% charge.
In the event that you do not check-in before the time specified in the Cancellation and No-Show Policies section, you will be qualified as a: “no-show” and the corresponding fees will be collected via a charge to the card on record. Should that card not work for this purpose, we will be in contact with you to request your assistance with your payment of the no-show fee.
1) If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
2) If cancel of modified later, 100% of the 1st night room charges per room will be imposed.
3) In case of no-show, the total price of the room will be charged.